Film faced plywood is the special plywood with two sides coated with wearable and water proof film. The film is adhesive impregnated paper, which are different from melamine paper overlay, PVC, MDO (MDO plywood) and HDO (HDO plywood). The function of the film is to protect the inside wood from moisture, water, weather and extend the plywood’s service life. Film faced plywood can be used in harsh and outside environment: shuttering plywood, formwork plywood, concrete formwork, floorboard, vehicle building.
Film color: brown, black or others
Core: poplar, eucalyptus, combine core
Glue: melamine, WPC
Size: 1220x2440mm, 1250x2500mm
Thickness: 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm
1. The plywood a higher resistance to moisture, abrasion, chemical degradation and fungal attack compared to ordinary plywood.
2. Unlike regular plywood, film faced plywood is durable against concrete and as such is widely used in panel formwork.
3. Film faced plywood comes with a smooth or a mesh surface. Edges are sealed with water-dispersible acrylic paint.
4. Widely used in construction industry and vehicle production. Easy to mount and work with.
5. Film faced plywood is light weight, waterproof, easy to combine with other materials, easy to clean and cut.
The most popular application of film faced plywood in construction is concrete formworks. Shuttering boxes made of laminated plywood are more resilient and durable and can be used more than once before replacing.
The application of film faced plywood is not restricted to housing construction. For example, the construction of dams also frequently requires the use of overlaid plywood. It does not lose its shape and structural integrity under high loads and can withstand the force of fast-flowing water.
Pallet packing then load into container
Delivery time: within 25 days after receive payment.